We are excited to announce that the 2021 Utah Asphalt Conference (UAC) is going virtual this year! We’d love to see you in person again in 2021, but out of
We are excited to announce that the 2021 Utah Asphalt Conference (UAC) is going virtual this year! We’d love to see you in person again in 2021, but out of an abundance of concern for the health and safety of our attendees we are moving the conference online.
Although the conference this year may be virtual, we promise to provide you with the same top-quality education AND continuing education credits for PE licenses you have come to expect from the UAC. This includes all the tools, technologies, and best practices you need to accomplish your goals for 2021! Plus, we pledge to do it at a fraction of the regular registration rates this year with full conference registrations starting at just $75/attendee.
So, mark your calendar for March 16-18, 2021! On each of those days UAPA will bring six educational webinars for you to choose from in addition to some great general sessions and fun networking sessions with prizes! To help accommodate your busy schedule, you can sign up for as many classes as you like. At the conclusion of each class, we will give a live quiz to those attendees needing PE continuing education credits and certificate will be issued for proof of attendance at that class immediately following the conference.
To sign up for the event, click the LEARN MORE or JOIN THE EVENT NOW buttons below!
UAC 2021 promises to be another great conference with premier speakers from across Utah and the United States.
- North American Asphalt Refining and Market Outlook, Ron Feltz, Jebro, Inc.
- ARMI –Aramid Reinforced Membrane Interlayer, Michael Scardina, Surface-Tech
- What’s Up with Asphalt in Northern Utah? A Panel Discussion with the UAPA Regional Council, UAPA Northern Regional Leadership Council
- The Use of Rubblization on Arkansas Highways, Emanuel Banks, Chief Engineer, ARDOT
- Sustainability & Resilience, Richard Willis, NAPA Sponsor: Surface-Tech, LLC
- Two Decades of Positive Thinlay Performance at the NCAT Pavement Test Track, Buzz Powell, NCAT
- Understanding Density & Rolling Patterns, Todd Mansell, Caterpillar
- Know What’s Below Contact Blue Stakes Before You Dig!, Spence Felsted, Blue Stakes Utah 811
- Not Everything Is Flat: Paving Up, Down, & Around, Todd Mansell, Caterpillar
- ASCE Utah 2020 Infrastructure Report Card –Overview of Utah’s Infrastructure Condition, Craig Fraint, J-U-B Engineers, Inc. & Ryan Maw, Gerhart Cole•2020 Outstanding Projects, Project Submissions
- Asphalt Materials Quality Assurance Practices, Adam Hand, UNR & Tim Aschenbrener, FHWA
For any questions regarding the conference, registration, or sponsorships please feel free to call or email Keri Dumont at 801-984-8192 or email@example.com
march 16 (Tuesday) - 18 (Thursday) MST
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!